Open the Applications folder and:
1. Delete the InKeepr application.
2. Open the InKeepr folder and double click the Reset search file.
This will reset your browser's homepage and search settings to your default.
How do I uninstall InKeepr from my phone?
1. Open Settings by dragging the notification area from the top, then clicking the settings button.
2. Open the Application manager by clicking Apps.
3. Find InKeepr and click it, then click uninstall.
How do I reset my browser to its default homepage on my Mac?
If for some reason you did not find the Reset Search file in your InKeepr folder, or are having trouble running it, you can download our Reset Search tool from here. Simply download, run it and you're done.
If you prefer to do it manually, click on any of the following links for the instructions for each of your browsers: